Across Translator Basic Edition: any solution to extract the translated text without upgrading?
Thread poster: Sophie Reynaud
Sophie Reynaud
Sophie Reynaud  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:14
German to French
+ ...
Mar 31, 2017

Hi there!
Does anybody know a trick to extract already translated text from the basic edition? Over cross tank maybe?
I used to work with ACROSS stand alone edition in the past. I had not used it for years and did not know it is no longer free. I wanted to use it only for a small project because of file incompatibility problems in another CAT tool. I will definitely not use it again
I am not willing to pay almost 80 euros (it does not seem to be possible to pay for less than 3
... See more
Hi there!
Does anybody know a trick to extract already translated text from the basic edition? Over cross tank maybe?
I used to work with ACROSS stand alone edition in the past. I had not used it for years and did not know it is no longer free. I wanted to use it only for a small project because of file incompatibility problems in another CAT tool. I will definitely not use it again
I am not willing to pay almost 80 euros (it does not seem to be possible to pay for less than 3 months) for 2500 words, but I also don't want the whole work to be lost.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance!

[Modifié le 2017-03-31 22:53 GMT]
Collapse

Alexander Somin
Alexander Somin
Local time: 23:14
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
In Correction Mode Apr 1, 2017

If you can enter the Correction Mode (by pressing F2): find a green down arrow icon on the left of the top correction window panel and save the translation results as a HTML file. I hope you'll be able to transform it into the form you would need afterwards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Across Translator Basic Edition: any solution to extract the translated text without upgrading?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »