Acquisto DVX3
Thread poster: Marina Minute
Marina Minute
Marina Minute  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:39
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 25, 2016

Non è proprio una richiesta di aiuto tecnica, ma ha a che fare con DVX, almeno...

Sto cercando altri colleghi interessati all'acquisto o upgrade di Déjà VU X3 in modo da creare un piccolo gruppo d'acquisto.

Vorrei comprare a breve l'upgrade da DVX2 (con un'altra mia collega).

Abbiamo già formato gruppi d'acquisto in passato con successo ottenendo uno sconto (che dipende dal numero di acquirenti).

Se qualcuno è interessato, possiamo sentirc
... See more
Non è proprio una richiesta di aiuto tecnica, ma ha a che fare con DVX, almeno...

Sto cercando altri colleghi interessati all'acquisto o upgrade di Déjà VU X3 in modo da creare un piccolo gruppo d'acquisto.

Vorrei comprare a breve l'upgrade da DVX2 (con un'altra mia collega).

Abbiamo già formato gruppi d'acquisto in passato con successo ottenendo uno sconto (che dipende dal numero di acquirenti).

Se qualcuno è interessato, possiamo sentirci tramite proz.

Grazie e buon lavoro a tutti.

Marina
Collapse

Jorge Payan
Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 20:39
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Why not a Translator group buying? Jan 25, 2016

http://www.proz.com/tgb/1000

There are 2 copies still available for being taken.

Merab Dekano
Merab Dekano  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2014)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Bundled Jan 25, 2016

When I purchased my licence, it was bundled with one year ProZ membership. I like the product. It's perfect for my needs (mostly legal documents in "common" formats). Yes it crushes sometimes and yes you have to re-export the document other times, but it has never "arrested" any of my files. Bear in mind that the "major" or "mainstream" CAT tool has held my files as a hostage more than once.

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the lice
... See more
When I purchased my licence, it was bundled with one year ProZ membership. I like the product. It's perfect for my needs (mostly legal documents in "common" formats). Yes it crushes sometimes and yes you have to re-export the document other times, but it has never "arrested" any of my files. Bear in mind that the "major" or "mainstream" CAT tool has held my files as a hostage more than once.

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the licence).
Collapse

Marina Minute
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 26, 2016

Thanks a lot! Hadn't seen it.
Will talk with my friend, and if nobody joined us, we'll join this group.
Thanks again
Marina

Jorge Payan wrote:

http://www.proz.com/tgb/1000

There are 2 copies still available for being taken.

Marina Minute
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 26, 2016

Thank you.
I do agree with you. I've been using it for over 12 years, and I would never switch to any other CAT tool... at least until now...

Merab Dekano wrote:

The support is quick, helpful and free (well, included in the price you've paid for the licence).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Acquisto DVX3

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »