Deleting a keyboard shortcut in Windows Live Mail?
Thread poster: Claire Cox
Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:06
French to English
+ ...
Jan 13, 2014

Hello,

My e-mail service is Windows Live Mail, but I've recently discovered that the keyboard shortcut I use most often in Trados (Crtl+Enter) also sends an e-mail in Live Mail - which is very annoying when you haven't finished it or checked it! A colleague told me how to disable this shortcut in Outlook, but I can't find how to do it in Windows Live Mail. Has anyone any ideas? When you've been working on Trados all day, it's really easy to get into the habit of pressing that key co
... See more
Hello,

My e-mail service is Windows Live Mail, but I've recently discovered that the keyboard shortcut I use most often in Trados (Crtl+Enter) also sends an e-mail in Live Mail - which is very annoying when you haven't finished it or checked it! A colleague told me how to disable this shortcut in Outlook, but I can't find how to do it in Windows Live Mail. Has anyone any ideas? When you've been working on Trados all day, it's really easy to get into the habit of pressing that key combination at the end of everything you type and I would really like not to have it. I've looked online, but I can only find hints for hotmail accounts (which I don't have). Surely there must be a way of doing this?

Many thanks

Claire
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deleting a keyboard shortcut in Windows Live Mail?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »