Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Oct 19, 2013

Hi,
The memory I created in Heartsome does not function at all.
I checked it with my previous projects (opened the source files already in translation memory) but there was no result.

In concordance I can reach the memory entries, bu in TM window there is no activity.

Can anyone please explain me why does it happen?

I even dropped the match value from 70% to 35% but there was nothing.

It should show at least several alternatives.<
... See more
Hi,
The memory I created in Heartsome does not function at all.
I checked it with my previous projects (opened the source files already in translation memory) but there was no result.

In concordance I can reach the memory entries, bu in TM window there is no activity.

Can anyone please explain me why does it happen?

I even dropped the match value from 70% to 35% but there was nothing.

It should show at least several alternatives.
Even if there is no 95% or exact matches other CAT Tools always show 2 or 3 result with each sentence (in a new source document)

Please explain me how can I make Heartsome 1- to show exact TM matches, 2- to show several fuzzy matches?
Collapse

Heartsome Support
Heartsome Support
Local time: 09:20
Need more information Oct 21, 2013

Hi Ali,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The TM matches should automatically display on the TM panel when clicking a segment. The match results and match rate are related to the similarity of source text and TM entries. To identify the problem you mentioned, please:
1. Confirm that if the problem exists in all segments or just some particular segments.
2. Please send your TMX and Source (or XLIFF) files to
... See more
Hi Ali,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The TM matches should automatically display on the TM panel when clicking a segment. The match results and match rate are related to the similarity of source text and TM entries. To identify the problem you mentioned, please:
1. Confirm that if the problem exists in all segments or just some particular segments.
2. Please send your TMX and Source (or XLIFF) files to our technical support email [email protected] for testing.
3. Please provide us a screenshot about the concordance search result and the source text about one of the problematical segments.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Collapse

Heartsome Support
Heartsome Support
Local time: 09:20
Problem resolved Oct 24, 2013

Problem resolved via email support, for details please contact us.

[Edited at 2013-10-24 07:27 GMT]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Translation Memory does not function

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »