Thread poster: Gabriela Donatti
Gabriela Donatti
Gabriela Donatti
United States
Local time: 09:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 6, 2015

Has anyone heard of this program? It is the Summer Intensive Interpreter training offered at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. It says it is meant to prepare you for court interpreting and passing the exams. http://cits.hawaii.edu/summer-intensive-interpreter-training

Sounds pretty good! I have been looking into the Monterrey program or the Arizona ones for a few y
... See more
Has anyone heard of this program? It is the Summer Intensive Interpreter training offered at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. It says it is meant to prepare you for court interpreting and passing the exams. http://cits.hawaii.edu/summer-intensive-interpreter-training

Sounds pretty good! I have been looking into the Monterrey program or the Arizona ones for a few years. I need to pass the State liscencing exam and want to be ultra prepared. It doesn't seem like Monterrey is offereing anything this summer and Arizona costs $1000 more for 3 weeks vs. 6 weeks here. Plus it's Hawaii, which is a lot more appealing than Arizona

I'd like to get some reviews and see if this is worth my time and money. Thanks!
Collapse

Yuki Suzuki
Yuki Suzuki  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 23:50
Member (2013)
English to Japanese
I'm also interested Mar 23, 2017

Hi,
Looking for an intensive interpreter training course, I found this program and considering attending this summer.
Did you actually join this program in 2015? Or anyone who has joined?
I have asked them to provide me with some more information about their course, but haven't heard from them.
Could you tell me what training they actually provide?

Thanks,

[2017-03-23 07:18 GMTに編集されました]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SIIT Center for Interpretation and Translation Studies U. of Hawaii

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »