ungoodthinker
ungoodthinker
Türkiye
Local time: 03:40
English to Turkish
+ ...
Mar 26, 2016

Hello colleagues,

Do you know where/if I can find the English translation of the full text of the Turkish Commercial Code? I am sure it must have been translated into English at some point, but I cannot find it anywhere on the Internet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much, have a nice day!

Achmad Fuad Lubis
Achmad Fuad Lubis  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 07:40
English to Indonesian
+ ...
One reference on Turkish Commercial Code in English Mar 27, 2016

I suggest you look it up in the following Link: https://www.pwc.com.tr/en/publications/ttk-assets/pages/ttk-a_blueprint_for_the_future.pdf

ungoodthinker
ungoodthinker
Türkiye
Local time: 03:40
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Mar 27, 2016

Thank you very much, sir! It may not contain the full text, but it will have to do for the moment. I don't think I can find the translation of the full text anywhere anyway. Thanks!

Achmad Fuad Lubis wrote:

I suggest you look it up in the following Link: https://www.pwc.com.tr/en/publications/ttk-assets/pages/ttk-a_blueprint_for_the_future.pdf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English Translation of the Turkish Commercial Code

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »