Preview: What is the limit? (memoQ 2015 and Adriatic as well).
Thread poster: psicutrinius
psicutrinius
psicutrinius  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:41
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 27, 2017

Have found, in some maintenance manuals (originals in .docx format and, generally, Office 2007) that, for a high number of pages / segments, there is "no preview available". The example is 600 pages and practically 20.000 segments.

I don't think that this may have any relation with my system but, in any case, this is a 500 GB SSD hard disk, 16 Gb RAM, Intel Core i5 4460 4-core, 3,20 GHz.

Any ideas as to where is the limit? (both for Office docs and other supported form
... See more
Have found, in some maintenance manuals (originals in .docx format and, generally, Office 2007) that, for a high number of pages / segments, there is "no preview available". The example is 600 pages and practically 20.000 segments.

I don't think that this may have any relation with my system but, in any case, this is a 500 GB SSD hard disk, 16 Gb RAM, Intel Core i5 4460 4-core, 3,20 GHz.

Any ideas as to where is the limit? (both for Office docs and other supported formats).
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Preview: What is the limit? (memoQ 2015 and Adriatic as well).

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »