Traslation fee for English to Spanish web articles work.
Thread poster: Said Singh
Said Singh
Said Singh
Mexico
Feb 17, 2017

Hello
I'm a content creator (spanish native) and I'm keeping busy with studying and working at the Copy Writing branch. One of my clients trust me alot because I can manage a very wide area of knowledge, so he wants me to translate several web articles from english to spanish.

The average lenght is 1000 to 1200 words. Some times more, some times less, but not that much or less. I read that the minimum fee is .09 dllrs per word to .115 dllrs per word. Don't know if this is stil
... See more
Hello
I'm a content creator (spanish native) and I'm keeping busy with studying and working at the Copy Writing branch. One of my clients trust me alot because I can manage a very wide area of knowledge, so he wants me to translate several web articles from english to spanish.

The average lenght is 1000 to 1200 words. Some times more, some times less, but not that much or less. I read that the minimum fee is .09 dllrs per word to .115 dllrs per word. Don't know if this is still true or not, but in Mexico, even the mentioned minimum could be seen as "expensive" or abusive, specially if you are talking abour internet articles and content.

So I come here to find your expert guidance on this matter. I thought I could use his average article as the middle price, and every article with lesser words could be a cheaper fixed rate and every article with higher word count could be "the expensive one". Think about A,B,C product service class, or something like that.

Well, any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks and have a nice weekend you all.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traslation fee for English to Spanish web articles work.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »