Katalina Sere
Katalina Sere
Belgium
Local time: 08:49
Spanish to French
+ ...
Jan 19, 2015

Dear Translation Project Managers,

As part of my final year Masters studies on the translation and language industry at ISTI, I am writing an MA thesis about Risk Management in Translation Projects. In addition to my theoretical research, I would like to sample some real evidence and accounts of professional translation project managers in order for my thesis to be accurate.

I would thus appreciate if you took the time to complete the following survey. It should take ab
... See more
Dear Translation Project Managers,

As part of my final year Masters studies on the translation and language industry at ISTI, I am writing an MA thesis about Risk Management in Translation Projects. In addition to my theoretical research, I would like to sample some real evidence and accounts of professional translation project managers in order for my thesis to be accurate.

I would thus appreciate if you took the time to complete the following survey. It should take about ten minutes of your time.

Your responses are voluntary and will be confidential. Responses will not be identified individually. All responses will be compiled together and analysed as a group. No company names will be mentioned in my thesis.

SURVEY: https://www.sondageonline.com/s/a3b9743&id=a079e6c

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the following email address: [email protected]

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Katalina Sere
[email protected]
ISTI (English-Spanish) Traduction et industries de la langue

Institut Supérieur de Traducteurs et Interprètes
Rue J. Hazard, 34
B 1180 Bruxelles
http://www.isti.eu/
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Risk Management in Translation Projects

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »