Looking for creative advertising texts about new, less-known products (for academic purposes)
Thread poster: Mohammad Ghaffari
Mohammad Ghaffari
Mohammad Ghaffari  Identity Verified
Member (2019)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Aug 6, 2016

Dear all,

Hope this message finds you well.

I am looking for some creative (explanatory) advertising texts about new, less-known products to use them as the corpus of my empirical research (It should have a descriptive part containing of 220-250 words at least. It can be a blog post, brochure, or the like. I think flyers are not suitable because they do not much explain about the products). If you have access to such resources (and they are not strictly confidential, of
... See more
Dear all,

Hope this message finds you well.

I am looking for some creative (explanatory) advertising texts about new, less-known products to use them as the corpus of my empirical research (It should have a descriptive part containing of 220-250 words at least. It can be a blog post, brochure, or the like. I think flyers are not suitable because they do not much explain about the products). If you have access to such resources (and they are not strictly confidential, of course), I would be grateful indeed if you can share them with me.

My email address: ghaffari.tr [at] gmail.com
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for creative advertising texts about new, less-known products (for academic purposes)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »