Meridian Translation Technologies / Israel
Thread poster: Albert Golub
Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:25
English to French
Oct 17, 2001

Has anybody got any information about this agency?

Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 20:25
German to English
+ ...
Are they in Ra'anana? Oct 17, 2001

If they are, I most certainly worked for them during my time in Israel. I can give you more information, if reqyuired, but I need to know it\'s the right one first.

Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Forgot to say they are Jerusalem based Oct 17, 2001

Sorry

Sven Petersson
Sven Petersson  Identity Verified
Sweden
English to Swedish
+ ...
Proposal for an “Agency info wanted” page on ProZ. Oct 18, 2001

I read Albert’s question about Meridan and I did have relevant information to supply, but felt hesitant to publish it on ProZ and chose to write Albert directly.

Now, after a good night’s sleep, I conclude that it would be most beneficial if ProZ set up an “Agency info wanted”-page containing three columns ONLY: “Date” (of enquiry), “Name of agency” and “Asked by” (name & e-mail address). Information could flow, but legal problems would be avoided.
... See more
I read Albert’s question about Meridan and I did have relevant information to supply, but felt hesitant to publish it on ProZ and chose to write Albert directly.

Now, after a good night’s sleep, I conclude that it would be most beneficial if ProZ set up an “Agency info wanted”-page containing three columns ONLY: “Date” (of enquiry), “Name of agency” and “Asked by” (name & e-mail address). Information could flow, but legal problems would be avoided.

Sven.

Collapse

Marijke Mayer
Marijke Mayer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
I second your proposal! Marijke Mayer Oct 18, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-10-18 22:38, sven wrote:

Now, after a good night’s sleep, I conclude that it would be most beneficial if ProZ set up an “Agency info wanted”-page containing three columns ONLY: “Date” (of enquiry), “Name of agency” and �... See more
Quote:

On 2001-10-18 22:38, sven wrote:

Sven.

Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
I have some information on Meridian Oct 19, 2001

You can find their homepage here:

http://www.meridian-tt.com/

and contact information here:

http://www.meridian-tt.com/contact.html

What about other relevant information,

I also chose to write directly to Albert, just as Sven did.

... See more
You can find their homepage here:

http://www.meridian-tt.com/

and contact information here:

http://www.meridian-tt.com/contact.html

What about other relevant information,

I also chose to write directly to Albert, just as Sven did.

Collapse

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
"INFO ON AGENCIES" Oct 20, 2001

would be my suggestion for a heading.

Brilliant idea Sven!

It mirrors sound reality: One can speak to someone who knows and get rpecis info from someone who has something to tell.

It\'s the closest to perfect info that I have seen.

Libel worries can be forgotten.

You will also not invite those (yes they exist) who want to be important by telling nasty things about some agency - and maybe haven\'t got a
... See more
would be my suggestion for a heading.

Brilliant idea Sven!

It mirrors sound reality: One can speak to someone who knows and get rpecis info from someone who has something to tell.

It\'s the closest to perfect info that I have seen.

Libel worries can be forgotten.

You will also not invite those (yes they exist) who want to be important by telling nasty things about some agency - and maybe haven\'t got all that much information.

Regards to all

Mats Wiman
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meridian Translation Technologies / Israel

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »