Zephyr Consultants
Thread poster: Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
Nov 24, 2001

Has anyone every heard of this translation agency. I may have future dealings with them and wanted to learn a little bit more. Thanks for any info!

Norma

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:25
English to Dutch
+ ...
Zephyr Consultants - based where? Nov 25, 2001

That\'s all I found on Zephyr Consultants - you wouldn\'t happen to have any other additional information, would you?

\"ZEPHYR CONSULTANTS. Welcome to the LAND OF NO HASSLES. SOLUTION TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL

FORMULATIONS REGISTRATION ACROSS THE GLOBE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATORS ...\"

business.vsnl.com/zephyr

Nothing much there, though.

ProZ is currently working on a feature that\'ll help you in finding reference
... See more
That\'s all I found on Zephyr Consultants - you wouldn\'t happen to have any other additional information, would you?

\"ZEPHYR CONSULTANTS. Welcome to the LAND OF NO HASSLES. SOLUTION TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL

FORMULATIONS REGISTRATION ACROSS THE GLOBE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATORS ...\"

business.vsnl.com/zephyr

Nothing much there, though.

ProZ is currently working on a feature that\'ll help you in finding references on translation agencies worldwide.

For the time being, you could also go and ask for more info at TCR - very useful list:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TCR/files/Rules%20for%20TCR.txt

Collapse

Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Zephyr Consultants Nov 25, 2001

They are supposedly based out of Indianapolis, IN and India. That is about all I know.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Zephyr Consultants

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »