Thread poster: Jowita (X)
Jowita (X)
Jowita (X)
Local time: 09:28
Polish to English
+ ...
Jun 15, 2003

Hi,
Has anyone been studying for MA in Conference Interpreting at University of Westminster? I would appreciate any feedback.

Felicity123
Felicity123
Local time: 09:28
Spanish to English
+ ...
I would like to know the same... Jun 17, 2003

...I am a penultimate year undergraduate student of Spanish and Italian and want to do an MA in Interpreting when I finish my degree. I have been looking at the course at the University of Westminster, and at similar courses at Bath, Leeds, and Bradford. I wold appreciate any feedback if anyone has good, or bad, experiences to share about these, or other UK interpreting courses. Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA Conference Interpreting

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »