Thread poster: Maria Knorr
Maria Knorr
Maria Knorr
Local time: 03:50
English
+ ...
Jun 30, 2003

Hi,

I have a question about the Arts and Humanities Research Board funding and hopefully someone can help me. I carefully read through their guidelines but it's not clear whether they fund people who are coming to UK just for the purpose of studying. It looks like they don't, but I would like to make sure that I understood it correctly. Also, if someone knows sources for funding post-graduate education in the UK, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Maria

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:50
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Fulbright possibilities Jun 30, 2003

Have you considered applying for a Fulbright scholarship, fellowship or grant?
See http://www.iie.org/FulbrightTemplate.cfm?Section=U_S__Student_Program

My daughter (from the UK) won a Fulbright Fellowship which funded her for two years
of post-doctorate studies at Pennsylvania University. This is a two-way program which also funds US student
... See more
Have you considered applying for a Fulbright scholarship, fellowship or grant?
See http://www.iie.org/FulbrightTemplate.cfm?Section=U_S__Student_Program

My daughter (from the UK) won a Fulbright Fellowship which funded her for two years
of post-doctorate studies at Pennsylvania University. This is a two-way program which also funds US students for studies in the UK.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Funding the education in the UK

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »