https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/280-here_i_am_just_starting_and_needing_every_advice_help_you_can_give_me.html

here i am! just starting and needing every advice/help you can give me
Thread poster: Michaela Koncilia
Michaela Koncilia
Michaela Koncilia
Local time: 06:17
German to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2001

hi

my name is michaela koncilia and i`ve just begun to work as a freelancing translator (ger-eng; eng-ger)

I´d really be glad and thankfull about/for every \"starthilfe\" anyone of you can give me.

eg:

software, first contacts and getting jobs, ratings (how high? in which currency? per word? per 1000 words?)

so if you can help me - pl
... See more
hi

my name is michaela koncilia and i`ve just begun to work as a freelancing translator (ger-eng; eng-ger)

I´d really be glad and thankfull about/for every \"starthilfe\" anyone of you can give me.

eg:

software, first contacts and getting jobs, ratings (how high? in which currency? per word? per 1000 words?)

so if you can help me - please contact me via email:

[email protected]

and be sure to get a reward!!!!!!!!

looking forwar to your replies and tips

sincerely yours:

Michaela Koncilia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

here i am! just starting and needing every advice/help you can give me

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »