looking for translators in London to share office space
Thread poster: 25881 (X)
25881 (X)
25881 (X)
Local time: 21:30
English to French
May 19, 2002

Hi my name is Céline. I work in London and sometimes find it a bit boring to translate on my own at home. I wonder if anybody would be interested in getting together to rent office premises. I think it would be a good way to emulate each other and not to be tempted all the time to get up and do something else!

Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
What a pity not to have has this idea 6 months ago! May 20, 2002

I would have loved to share an office with another translator, I agree with you in that this profession can get a bit solitary sometimes. I live 40 miles from London and it would have been great to work in London and have a walk around the city center at lunch time.

Unfortunately I\'m moving to Germany by the end of August and I guess you\'d rather work with somebody for a longer term. I\'m taking note of your name, nevertheless, as I\'ll be back in England in a year\'s time
... See more
I would have loved to share an office with another translator, I agree with you in that this profession can get a bit solitary sometimes. I live 40 miles from London and it would have been great to work in London and have a walk around the city center at lunch time.

Unfortunately I\'m moving to Germany by the end of August and I guess you\'d rather work with somebody for a longer term. I\'m taking note of your name, nevertheless, as I\'ll be back in England in a year\'s time. (Hopefully you\'ll have found a colleague by then!

Good luck!
Collapse

Eulalie Guillaume (X)
Eulalie Guillaume (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to French
+ ...
Currently looking for an office to share Oct 27, 2011

Hi Céline,

I've just seen your post and I'm currently looking to share an office with someone.

I see you posted this message in 2002, so maybe there's no point in replying you, but I thought I'd give go.

Maybe you already found an office and you could advise me.

Thank you.

Eulalie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

looking for translators in London to share office space

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »