My music video's up!
Thread poster: George Trail
Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:08
Italian to English
It doesn't matter what others think Sep 27, 2016

It doesn't matter what other translators think of you, as someone said above. To be taken seriously, you need to project a serious image, and this could begin with taking on board the suggestions others have made about your website. Polish your ProZ profile, and contribute to KudoZ. It's great to think outside the box, but it has to be done in a way that's captivating and appropriate.

Best of luck.

[Edited at 2016-09-27 19:51 GMT]

Paula Durrosier
Paula Durrosier  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:08
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please do not stray from the topic Sep 27, 2016

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that site users are expected to treat each other with courtesy, http://www.proz.com/siterules/general/2#2 . Please keep the discussion to the topic and in line with site rules. Thank you.

Best regards,

Paula

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My music video's up!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »