Thread poster: Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Italy
Local time: 21:54
Italian
Mar 18, 2020

Hello and welcome,
We are Dr. Francesca Ferrara and Prof. Guido Legnante, two researchers at the University of Pavia, Italy. We are conducting an exploratory research on people's opinions on the issue of the novel Coronavirus, which is now becoming a global concern.

📌 We want to know how people is tackling the emergency of Coronavirus and how it affected or might affect our routines.
📌 This questionnaire has no commercial purposes and is completely anonymous
... See more
Hello and welcome,
We are Dr. Francesca Ferrara and Prof. Guido Legnante, two researchers at the University of Pavia, Italy. We are conducting an exploratory research on people's opinions on the issue of the novel Coronavirus, which is now becoming a global concern.

📌 We want to know how people is tackling the emergency of Coronavirus and how it affected or might affect our routines.
📌 This questionnaire has no commercial purposes and is completely anonymous; the collected and aggregated data will be used for academic theses and other scientific and educational activities only.

The questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete.

- Italian version (Only for people living in Italy now) http://bit.ly/38QfQ7G

- English version (ROW) http://bit.ly/2WdDWXy

Thanks a lot everybody for your cooperation, and please feel free to share with all of your friends, colleagues and family members.
Ciao
Francesca Ferrara
Collapse

Asja & Asia
Tom in London
Josephine Cassar
Miranda Drew
Roy Chacón
Aline Amorim
Hélène Fuhr (X)

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:54
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Done Mar 19, 2020

I have done this and circulated it widely.

Aline Amorim

Miranda Drew
Miranda Drew  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
Italian to English
I would add a question Mar 19, 2020

Obviously, you know the best way to do your work, this is just my thought. I don't know if I missed it, but I did the survey for people living in Italy (I live near Milan), and I saw questions about how worried you are about the virus, but there wasn't the question of whether you know anyone who has already died from it, because I do. And that makes a huge impact, I think, on how you perceive the virus.

Angie Garbarino

Aline Amorim
Aline Amorim  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:54
English to Portuguese
+ ...
"COVID-19 - A Pavia University Research Questionnaire" Mar 19, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Me too.

Tom in London

Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Italy
Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 20, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Thanks a lot, Tom.

Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Italy
Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Reply Mar 20, 2020

Miranda Drew wrote:

Obviously, you know the best way to do your work, this is just my thought. I don't know if I missed it, but I did the survey for people living in Italy (I live near Milan), and I saw questions about how worried you are about the virus, but there wasn't the question of whether you know anyone who has already died from it, because I do. And that makes a huge impact, I think, on how you perceive the virus.

Dear Miranda,
Thanks for your support, and for your suggestion about this research.
We have thought a lot about asking this topic. In the very end, we decided not to insert it in the survey, because this would add grief to people who have already lost someone dear. Also, this is not in the scope of this research.
Thanks for understanding.

Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Italy
Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 20, 2020

Aline Amorim wrote:

Tom in London wrote:

Me too.

Thanks a lot, Aline.

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 20:54
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Me too! Mar 20, 2020

I have answered the questionnaire, and I will send it to my closest friends and family.
All the best!

Francesca Ferrara
Francesca Ferrara
Italy
Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 21, 2020

expressisverbis wrote:

I have answered the questionnaire, and I will send it to my closest friends and family.
All the best!

Thanks a lot!

Emily Scotillo (X)
Emily Scotillo (X)
Australia
Local time: 07:54
English to Italian
+ ...
Ecco fatto Apr 6, 2020

Ho risposto al questionario anche se sono passati alcuni giorni. Buona giornata

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

COVID-19 - A Pavia University Research Questionnaire

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »