Which software to use for the interpretation of online web conferences?
Thread poster: savaria (X)
savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Hungary
Local time: 10:55
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Aug 26, 2008

Sooner or later, I will be supposed to interpret online web conferences at the company I am working for right now.My boss is rather inexperienced in this field,so he appointed me to solve all the technical problems related to this issue.What kind of software do you suggest?

The company is offering free domain and no-limit online web storage for any file you can imagine +free webshops,an auction site...and many more...

redred
redred  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 17:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
SKYPE Aug 27, 2008

It has a function of conference call, 5 people simultaneously involve a talk, is it available?

savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
... Aug 27, 2008

I need a program in which hundreds or even thousands of people can chat simultaneously.

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
Adobe Aug 27, 2008

Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/

Regards

savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Any free opportunities? Aug 27, 2008

Any opportunity for those whose ears prefer the expression 'free' to any other payment-restricted opportunities?

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
There is nothing for free Aug 28, 2008

savaria wrote:

Any opportunity for those whose ears prefer the expression 'free' to any other payment-restricted opportunities?

If you want to access to thousand of people in a professional way, better you buy a professional software.

For free means your data will be used somewhere to make money.

If you just want to play with a lot of friends, you can use Windows Messenger Live or Yahoo.

Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Which software to use for the interpretation of online web conferences?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »