MA in Conference Interpreting and Translation (Leeds)
Thread poster: Andrea Alvisi (X)
Andrea Alvisi (X)
Andrea Alvisi (X)  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:12
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 4, 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm gathering as much information as I can about this new master offered at the University of Leeds because I'm really considering to apply in the next future.

I'm currently studying Translation and Liaison Interpreting at SSLMIT (Forlì - Italy), but I wanted to go abroad for further studies in order to widen my horizons and increase job opportunities.

What do you know about this MA? Do you have direct experience maybe?

Thank
... See more
Hello everybody,

I'm gathering as much information as I can about this new master offered at the University of Leeds because I'm really considering to apply in the next future.

I'm currently studying Translation and Liaison Interpreting at SSLMIT (Forlì - Italy), but I wanted to go abroad for further studies in order to widen my horizons and increase job opportunities.

What do you know about this MA? Do you have direct experience maybe?

Thanks a lot!

Andrea
Collapse

Aymeric de Poyen Bellisle (X)
Aymeric de Poyen Bellisle (X)  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 20:12
English to French
+ ...
A Leeds graduate Mar 16, 2009

There is a Leeds graduate on the forum: http://interpreters.freeforums.org
She's posted information about the Leeds course.

Andrea Alvisi (X)
Andrea Alvisi (X)  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:12
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not found Mar 16, 2009

Hello Aymeric,

Thanks for the link. I already knew about this forum and took some time to look carefully for Leeds-related topics.

As I have understood it, Nicelinguist was the graduate from Leeds but as it appears she/he is no longer a member of the forum and what I've found scattered on the website is definitely not enough information...

Thanks the same

Andrea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA in Conference Interpreting and Translation (Leeds)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »