Jan Rausch
Jan Rausch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:06
German to English
+ ...
Jul 9, 2010

Hello colleagues

I am researching quality criteria for interpreting (into English) from the user perspective. I have prepared a questionnaire/experiment with sound files and am still looking for more respondents. I need people who have used interpretation into English before (so clients, not interpreters) and whose mother tongue is English. They would have to be prepared to give up between 20 and 30 minutes of their time. The research is for the University of Salford (UK), and I am
... See more
Hello colleagues

I am researching quality criteria for interpreting (into English) from the user perspective. I have prepared a questionnaire/experiment with sound files and am still looking for more respondents. I need people who have used interpretation into English before (so clients, not interpreters) and whose mother tongue is English. They would have to be prepared to give up between 20 and 30 minutes of their time. The research is for the University of Salford (UK), and I am based in Manchester. If I can meet the respondents that is great, but it is not essential as this can be done online or via e-mail.

I would be extremely grateful if any of you could let me know of potential respondents you are aware of or simple point me in the right direction.

Thank you ever so much.

Jan

Please reply via proz or simply to [email protected]
Collapse

Jan Rausch
Jan Rausch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:06
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
online version now available Aug 23, 2010

Please have a look:

http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=127928944049

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Respondents for interpreting research project required

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »