Ewa Olszowa
Ewa Olszowa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:55
Polish to English
+ ...
Sep 16, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I am writing my masters on Community Interpreting in Canada (I am a student of translation program at University of Łódź, Poland). If you work as a community interpreter and would like to fill out questionnaire, please download
... See more
Hi Everyone,
I am writing my masters on Community Interpreting in Canada (I am a student of translation program at University of Łódź, Poland). If you work as a community interpreter and would like to fill out questionnaire, please download it from the below link and respond to [email protected]

http://cid-78c1e896d65deb1e.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Documents/Qestionnaire^_interpreters^_apli.docx

Thank you,
Ewa Olszowa

[Edited at 2010-09-16 18:53 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-09-16 19:40 GMT]
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
Just two little bits Sep 16, 2010

Hi Ewa,

Can you edit the link to make it work?

And secondly, are you only specifically addressing this to community mediators / interpreters in Canada?

Good luck!

Ewa Olszowa
Ewa Olszowa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:55
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Updated Sep 16, 2010

Thanks!
Yes, the questionnaire is for community interpreters in Canada.

Regards,
Ewa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Community Interpreting in Canada Questionnaire

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »