Jaquelina Guardamagna
Jaquelina Guardamagna  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 25, 2011

Hello everyone...

I am planning to sit for the DPSI exam (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting- Local Government - Spanish) in June 2011. Since I am preparing independently without taking a formal course, I would like to meet other students to exchange ideas and to get together and practise.

I am also interested in getting in contact with people who have already passed the exam and would like to work as tutors or offer support (online or offline) if I have any questi
... See more
Hello everyone...

I am planning to sit for the DPSI exam (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting- Local Government - Spanish) in June 2011. Since I am preparing independently without taking a formal course, I would like to meet other students to exchange ideas and to get together and practise.

I am also interested in getting in contact with people who have already passed the exam and would like to work as tutors or offer support (online or offline) if I have any questions. The IoL does not offer support for candidates taking the exam at the Open Centre, London.

I really hope I can meet other Spanish speakers preparing for the same test through this forum. Please get in touch if you are! Many thanks,

Jaquelina

[Edited at 2011-01-25 17:35 GMT]
Collapse

Luke Mersh
Luke Mersh  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
DPSI2011-Spanish Feb 3, 2011

Hi there.
i have just been accepted into the Northampton Uni for Sept2011 , but i will be doing the medical side.
good luck

Jaquelina Guardamagna
Jaquelina Guardamagna  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
DPSI 2011 Feb 3, 2011

Congratulations Luke!...So you are starting your course in September!!!That's great Best of luck to you too!

Luke Mersh
Luke Mersh  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
DPSI2011-Spanish Feb 16, 2011

Thanks Jaquelina.

Please let me know how you get on.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI 2011- Spanish: Help

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »