Federica Mamini
Federica Mamini  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:31
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 18, 2012

Hi!
I recently moved to Brussels to work as an in house interpreter and I am looking for dedicated interpreting professionals willing to take part in a practice group!
To explain it further, I would like to set up a practice group of interpreters based in Brussels, in order to keep up with simultaneous and consecutive interpreting exercises and get some peer feedback. Ideally, the language combinations would be Italian, English, Spanish and French.
I believe this could be a go
... See more
Hi!
I recently moved to Brussels to work as an in house interpreter and I am looking for dedicated interpreting professionals willing to take part in a practice group!
To explain it further, I would like to set up a practice group of interpreters based in Brussels, in order to keep up with simultaneous and consecutive interpreting exercises and get some peer feedback. Ideally, the language combinations would be Italian, English, Spanish and French.
I believe this could be a good networking opportunity and it could indeed benefit our performance!
So, if you want to keep up with your interpreting skills and meet new professional interpreters, please CONTACT me at: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Federica

[Edited at 2012-09-19 12:35 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BRUSSELS: Looking for INTERPRETERS willing to practice

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »