Martina Nate (X)
Martina Nate (X)
Luxembourg
Local time: 07:28
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 17, 2013

Hello everyone,

I hold a DPSI and a DipTrans (IoLET) and I am now trying to undestand wheter they can be considered equivalent to a Laurea Triennale in the Italian Education System.
Any ideas? I tried to find information on www.esteri.it but I could not find this particular piece of information, they just provide a form to be completed and to be handed to the dean of an university in order to kee
... See more
Hello everyone,

I hold a DPSI and a DipTrans (IoLET) and I am now trying to undestand wheter they can be considered equivalent to a Laurea Triennale in the Italian Education System.
Any ideas? I tried to find information on www.esteri.it but I could not find this particular piece of information, they just provide a form to be completed and to be handed to the dean of an university in order to keep studying at advanced levels.
I need this information because I would like to become a member of Italian associations but educational qualifications are essential and the requirements quite strict.
Thank you very much for your help.

Martina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI and Italian Qualifications: equivalences

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »