What do i need to study for the DPSI or MET interpreting exams ? -English/Greek-
Thread poster: AthenaSofianou
AthenaSofianou
AthenaSofianou  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:49
English to Greek
+ ...
Jan 24, 2014

hi there,

i am native greek, i have a degree in foreign languages , translation and interpreting and i am thinking to take the DPSI or MET exams for public services interpreters in london. The problem is i can not find anywhere what i need to study to do so. i can only find a few past papers, and that's pretty much it.
Is there anyone who can help me on that? someone that has taken the exams already?

Thanks in advance...
See more
hi there,

i am native greek, i have a degree in foreign languages , translation and interpreting and i am thinking to take the DPSI or MET exams for public services interpreters in london. The problem is i can not find anywhere what i need to study to do so. i can only find a few past papers, and that's pretty much it.
Is there anyone who can help me on that? someone that has taken the exams already?

Thanks in advance
Athena
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What do i need to study for the DPSI or MET interpreting exams ? -English/Greek-

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »