Telephone Interpreting investigation - interpreted perspective
Thread poster: idriss001
idriss001
idriss001
United Kingdom
Mar 12, 2014

Hi,

For my dissertation, I am investigating the adoption and implementation of Telephone Interpreting Via VoIP (telephone using the internet) for an interpreting company. You do not necessarily need to have been interpreted before. I just need your honest opinion.

Thank you for taking part in this small survey!
<
... See more
Hi,

For my dissertation, I am investigating the adoption and implementation of Telephone Interpreting Via VoIP (telephone using the internet) for an interpreting company. You do not necessarily need to have been interpreted before. I just need your honest opinion.

Thank you for taking part in this small survey!

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=j1a9e3g2cl8y6ue432044

By answering the questions and submitting them you consent to the anonymised data provided being used for research purposes.
This study is conducted according to the University of Sunderland Ethical Policies, Procedures and Practices for Research.

You can contact the following for further information on Ethics:
Project Supervisor/Chief Investigator: [email protected]
or
University Ethics Committee Chair: [email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Telephone Interpreting investigation - interpreted perspective

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »