Dpsi online good and reliable or not?
Thread poster: Sara2086
Sara2086
Sara2086
United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 29, 2016

Hi, I' not an interpreter yet but I've been looking into it, I came across Dpsionline.co.uk but was wondering what other people think about it? To start with I wanted to do community interpreting and eventually do one of the other courses but is that website gonna give me a good enough qualification to find a job after? Is it actually a good course or should I look somewhere else. (I live in east anglia so something around that area and work full time so a part time course is necessary). And the... See more
Hi, I' not an interpreter yet but I've been looking into it, I came across Dpsionline.co.uk but was wondering what other people think about it? To start with I wanted to do community interpreting and eventually do one of the other courses but is that website gonna give me a good enough qualification to find a job after? Is it actually a good course or should I look somewhere else. (I live in east anglia so something around that area and work full time so a part time course is necessary). And the fees they're charging is that the norm for that kind of course? I'm sorry about this many questions but I just want to explore all my options before I make any decisions.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dpsi online good and reliable or not?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »