Iryna Marschallinger
Iryna Marschallinger
Austria
Local time: 00:08
German to Russian
+ ...
Dec 2, 2020

Hello everyone,
I am translating Corporate Charter from Ukrainian to German. It is divided to some topics: 1. General information..., 2.... and so on.
2 is divided:
а)
б)
в)
How do you usually translate these letters а) б) в) ? Should they correspond Alhabet at target language - a) b) c) ?
Some parts relates to those letters "as mentioned in 2.3.2 в)".
... See more
Hello everyone,
I am translating Corporate Charter from Ukrainian to German. It is divided to some topics: 1. General information..., 2.... and so on.
2 is divided:
а)
б)
в)
How do you usually translate these letters а) б) в) ? Should they correspond Alhabet at target language - a) b) c) ?
Some parts relates to those letters "as mentioned in 2.3.2 в)". It is less work for me, if I leave them as in source Ukrainian language. Otherwise I have to change them everytime. But I am not sure that it will be ok for Germans to leave а) б) в).

Please share your experience.
Thank you!
Collapse

Mark Cole
Mark Cole  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:08
Polish to English
+ ...
You could number them Jan 3, 2021

In the past, I've re-coded them to use "i", "ii", "iii", "iv", etc. That may be a way around it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corporate Charter

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »