psicutrinius
psicutrinius  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:15
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 30, 2018

I get the notice, straight inside memoQ that... "A new version, MemoQ8.4, is available. Download", and then that there is an "error 404", as shown in the images below. Is that me only, or is this a general occurrence?. The question: HOW to DOWNLOAD memoQ 8.4?

Peter van der Hoek
Peter van der Hoek
Spain
Local time: 13:15
Member (2008)
Dutch to English
+ ...
MemoQ website Mar 30, 2018

psicutrinius wrote:

I get the notice, straight inside memoQ that... "A new version, MemoQ8.4, is available. Download", and then that there is an "error 404", as shown in the images below. Is that me only, or is this a general occurrence?. The question: HOW to DOWNLOAD memoQ 8.4?

I had no problem with the update, but you can also download this version from the MemoQ website.

If you also work on your clients' servers, I recommend you check what version they are using (MemoQ 8.4 is compatible with servers as of 7.8 (2015)).
Good luck.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ 8.4 server error 404 does NOT download

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »