Jose Ruivo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 18:30
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 15, 2019

Hello,

I am using memoq 8.6.6, translating a file with loads of matches, either fuzzy or 100%, in the translation results window, and the software is normally not inserting any matches. Now and then it does, but I can not tell why.

In the "Automatic lookup and insertion" window I have selected the options "Automatically scan documents", "Automatically insert best result after confirming segments", and the "Minimum match rate" is set down to very lowest allowed of 40%. S
... See more
Hello,

I am using memoq 8.6.6, translating a file with loads of matches, either fuzzy or 100%, in the translation results window, and the software is normally not inserting any matches. Now and then it does, but I can not tell why.

In the "Automatic lookup and insertion" window I have selected the options "Automatically scan documents", "Automatically insert best result after confirming segments", and the "Minimum match rate" is set down to very lowest allowed of 40%. Still normally doesn't insert any matches.

Any sugestions, please?

Thank you,
José Ruivo
Collapse

TranslateWithMe
TranslateWithMe
Poland
Local time: 19:30
English to Polish
+ ...
Pre-translate files... Nov 17, 2019

Hello

Maybe just pre-translate the file and on work on such version

K.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not inserting matches

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »