Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:46
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
For what type of file? Dec 12, 2020

I think it would help to know what type of file you are importing. Could you let us know?

BreadToaster
BreadToaster
Thailand
Local time: 04:46
English to Thai
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Dec 13, 2020

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT wrote:

I think it would help to know what type of file you are importing. Could you let us know?

Hi there, The type of file is .docx, just a plain text

I just want it to auto-split like this.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:46
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Cascading filter Dec 13, 2020

Easy, then!

When importing the document, import it "with options". Use "Change filter and configuration" and, in the "Document import settings" dialog box, click the "Add cascading filter" link, and choose HTML. This should do it! What it does is, first, importe your Word file and then treat its contents as if it were a HTML file. When you export the translation back to Word, both filters will be applied in sequence.

If you want segments to be split where BR tags appear
... See more
Easy, then!

When importing the document, import it "with options". Use "Change filter and configuration" and, in the "Document import settings" dialog box, click the "Add cascading filter" link, and choose HTML. This should do it! What it does is, first, importe your Word file and then treat its contents as if it were a HTML file. When you export the translation back to Word, both filters will be applied in sequence.

If you want segments to be split where BR tags appear, disable the "Treat BR tags as inline" option.
Sin título
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please help Memoq segmentation rules, want to auto split after "< b r > "

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »