ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:43
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Jan 22, 2020

Good morning,
I'm having a problem with the Microsoft Office AutoUpdate (0ffice 365 subscription). While the AutoUpdate is running on one computer, it doesn't on my second one. I get the message that an AutoUpdate is available, but if I chose to install it, nothing happens. When trying to check for updates manually, I get the following message (in German): «AutoUpdate kann keine Verbindung zum Updateserver herstellen.» I tried it several times over a couple of week, but I always get stuc
... See more
Good morning,
I'm having a problem with the Microsoft Office AutoUpdate (0ffice 365 subscription). While the AutoUpdate is running on one computer, it doesn't on my second one. I get the message that an AutoUpdate is available, but if I chose to install it, nothing happens. When trying to check for updates manually, I get the following message (in German): «AutoUpdate kann keine Verbindung zum Updateserver herstellen.» I tried it several times over a couple of week, but I always get stuck ...
Very funny as both computers are the same (iMac, OS Mojave, Version 10.14.6).
Does anyone have an idea what this could be about?
Thanks for your help!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with AutoUpdate

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »