Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: I have been able to be of help to friends/family who are suddenly struggling with working from home.
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 08:00
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Family and/or friends working from the workplace Mar 26, 2020

We should not forget all the people who are still working for us. They also need our support, help and encouraging words, and mostly respect their work by doing our job. I am doing this.

I have two relatives working in a clinic and in one of the main hospitals in Porto, and another one in security sector. They go every day to their workplace...

As for my other relatives, they are coping quite well with the situation, children can be a bit hard to "isolate", and I have c
... See more
We should not forget all the people who are still working for us. They also need our support, help and encouraging words, and mostly respect their work by doing our job. I am doing this.

I have two relatives working in a clinic and in one of the main hospitals in Porto, and another one in security sector. They go every day to their workplace...

As for my other relatives, they are coping quite well with the situation, children can be a bit hard to "isolate", and I have creative friends who can find nice ways to spend their time (workout, learning violin, helping children in their homework, etc.)
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: I have been able to be of help to friends/family who are suddenly struggling with working from home.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »