Searching for a written language exchange English-Spanish to improve my English writing skills
Thread poster: amadotrad (X)
amadotrad (X)
amadotrad (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 7, 2020

Hi, I'm a English/German to Spanish Translator and Sociologist, but I always write or translate into Spanish. I have great passive skills in English but not so good active skills when writing. I'd like to start a blog in English and I don't feel really confident to publish without those typical ESL mistakes. So, I'm searching for someone in my situation. Someone professional writer/translator/journalist... who is interested in improving their writing skills in Spanish, for reverse translation or... See more
Hi, I'm a English/German to Spanish Translator and Sociologist, but I always write or translate into Spanish. I have great passive skills in English but not so good active skills when writing. I'd like to start a blog in English and I don't feel really confident to publish without those typical ESL mistakes. So, I'm searching for someone in my situation. Someone professional writer/translator/journalist... who is interested in improving their writing skills in Spanish, for reverse translation or whatever.

I'm quite busy at the moment, so it would be like exchanging short texts proofreading with feedback like once or two every month. It would depend on your time or needs.

Thanks in advance and I hope you stay safe!!!

Merce
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for a written language exchange English-Spanish to improve my English writing skills

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »