For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to get started with CafeTran Espresso - Tips and Tricks for beginners - Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to get started with CafeTran Espresso - Tips and Tricks for beginners - Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Katrin Kroeger
Katrin Kroeger  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 05:45
German to English
CafeTran Tips and Tricks Video Availability Nov 23, 2017

Hi Paolo, unfortunately I missed the course since the time difference with Australia did not work out so well (3am). Just wondering if you will make the video available, as I would be very interested in purchasing it.
Thank you so much
Katrin

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Link to the video Nov 23, 2017

Response1 wrote:

Hi Paolo, unfortunately I missed the course since the time difference with Australia did not work out so well (3am). Just wondering if you will make the video available, as I would be very interested in purchasing it.
Thank you so much
Katrin

Hello Katrin,

Thank you for your interest in the training. There is a video available for purchase at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/13423
Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to get started with CafeTran Espresso - Tips and Tricks for beginners - Level 1

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »