For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Gestión de Activos y Fondos de Inversión

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Gestión de Activos y Fondos de Inversión".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Carola Vernet
Carola Vernet
Argentina
Local time: 07:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
COURSE Dec 19, 2017

I can not find where I can register for this course? Where is the payment registration link ?? Thanks . Course dated February 6, 2018. Thanks
Gestión de Activos y Fondos de Inversión: el campo mejor remunerado de la Traducción Financiera.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
COURSE Dec 28, 2017

Carola Vernet wrote:

I can not find where I can register for this course? Where is the payment registration link ?? Thanks . Course dated February 6, 2018. Thanks
Gestión de Activos y Fondos de Inversión: el campo mejor remunerado de la Traducción Financiera.

Hello Carola,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Please find the registration and payment buttons on the top right corner of the computer screen as it is shown at the screenshot:

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Gestión de Activos y Fondos de Inversión

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »