For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Veronica Cremades
Maria Veronica Cremades
Argentina
Local time: 17:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
I can't watch the video Feb 5, 2018

Hello everybody! I couldn't attend the webinar live and I am trying right now to watch the video and follow the ppt slides. I just click on play button but the video does not run. It stays all black. Any recommendations? Thank you!

beltranslation
beltranslation
Armenia
Local time: 00:22
English to Russian
+ ...
The video cannot be viewed Feb 6, 2018

I am having the same problem.

Dear moderator Helen Shepelenko, so far you have not provided a solution of how we can view the video. We are looking forward.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »