For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Deborah Kolosova
Deborah Kolosova  Identity Verified
United States
Russian to English
+ ...
How do the courses relate to the book? Jun 22, 2018

Does this series of courses cover material that is not in the book How to Manage Your Translation Projects, and, conversely, does the book contain material that is not covered in the courses?

Amlaku Eshetie
Amlaku Eshetie
United States
Local time: 06:02
English to Amharic
+ ...
Upon completion, will I be given a certificate that I can show for employers? Dec 28, 2019

If I complete all of the courses on the series, will I be certified? Will the certificate be credited/accepted by employers? OR, will you assist me in finding a PM job? Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Project Management – 1st part: Analysis of a translation project

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »