For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Erta Zykaj
Erta Zykaj  Identity Verified
Canada
Member (2019)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Feedback on the training session "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" Jul 17, 2019

It was a very helpful training. Florencia emphasized some details I had missed while building my profile that I think will be very useful on helping me attract new clients. I will for sure attend other similar trainings.

Teresa Kozak

Cynthia Wanjiru
Cynthia Wanjiru  Identity Verified
Kenya
Local time: 00:15
English to Swahili
+ ...
Feedback on 'Meeting clients at ProZ.com' training session Jul 17, 2019

The session was really helpful and helped me in highlighting on areas that I need to work on so as to increase my visibility.

Teresa Kozak

Teresa Kozak
Teresa Kozak  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:15
Chinese to Italian
+ ...
Learnin from 'Meeting clients at ProZ.com' training session of July 16th Jul 17, 2019

I thought, my profile was professional and self-explanatory, but it wasn't true. Though my English is not so sharp, I could treasure the teacher's suggestions. As the session was closed I did some important changes in my profile.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »