Plus Features: Announcing an Enhanced Profile Visitors Feature
Thread poster: devalexwhite
devalexwhite
devalexwhite
United States
Local time: 12:18
English to Chinese
Jul 11, 2017

The ProZ.com team is proud to announce the release of a new and improved Profile Visitors screen for our Plus package subscribers! ProZ.com has focused on making it easier for our Plus package subscribers to see who’s visiting and interacting with their ProZ.com profile.

enhanced_visitors_1 CROPPED

Tracking visits and visitors is imperative for our members to gauge interest in their services and the marketability of their ProZ.com profile. That’s why ProZ.com is now displaying more data regarding profile interactions by visitors. In addition to seeing who has viewed their profile, Plus package subscribers can now tell who has downloaded their CV and who has viewed their sample translations. Furthermore, Plus package subscribers can view data on their appearance in ProZ.com Directory searches and their inclusion in other users’ lists.

visitors_retake

To make it easier for Plus package subscribers to analyze their profile analytics, the user interface of the Profile Visitors screen has been redesigned. With a cleaner design, it’s now faster for Plus package subscribers to find the information they’re looking for. The addition of detailed graphs, pie chart overviews, and interactive tables makes it easier focus on the data that matters most. A new world map allows Plus package subscribers to quickly see where visitors to their profile are geographically located. 

enhanced_visitors_5 CROPPED

Alongside new ways to view and interact with profile analytics data, the Profile Visitors screen provides Plus Package subscribers with tips to enhance the marketability of their profile. By utilizing analytics data and important profile tips, Plus Package subscribers will be able to fine-tune their profile and attract a greater number of visitors.

enhanced_visitors_7

View enhanced analytics on your ProZ.com profile here >

If you have any questions or ideas related to the enhanced Profile Visitors feature please let us know so ProZ.com can make this feature as useful as possible for our community!

visits_retake

enhanced_visitors_4 CROPPED

search_retake

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 18:18
German to English
+ ...
Sounds promising Jul 11, 2017

This feature seems to be really useful, I'll try it in my spare time. Thank you.

Ahmed ALEM
Ahmed ALEM
Algeria
Member (2014)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Excellent Jul 13, 2017

I always use the visitors trackers to identify who visits my profile and this new layout is just amazing.

Great work, thank you!

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:18
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Very useful, thanks Aug 1, 2017

I never bothered with the visitors tab before as it didn't seem at all useful. Now I can see what types of people are visiting my profile, where they came from, and what they did. Now all I need are some names . I'll visit it regularly in future. I doubt that it will allow me to tweak anything much, but we'll see.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus Features: Announcing an Enhanced Profile Visitors Feature

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »