Change color of "Different target in translation memory" box
Thread poster: Lartaror
Jan 22, 2016

Hello, everybody!

I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the "Different target in translation memory" warning box. I think the color currently used in 2015 is not bright enough. I don't see the warning sometimes.

I will greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Pedro Coral Costa

Joanne Parker
Joanne Parker  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:40
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Any information? Jul 2, 2016

Hi,
I was googling this and came across your post as I also find that the colour is not bright enough. I can't find the settings for this in Studio either.

Pedro Coral Costa

Natalia Harandon
Natalia Harandon
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:40
German to English
Still not found a solution Jul 21, 2017

I've been hunting about for this information too - has any progress been made for highlighting instances of "Different target in translation memory" in Studio 2015 or 2017? I kind of miss the old green vs yellow colour-coding of target segments from Trados back in the day when it was really easy to see this status at a glance.

Pedro Coral Costa

Dmitry Liubiev
Dmitry Liubiev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:40
English to Russian
Still no solution? Jan 10, 2021

Hello, everybody!

Any news regarding this trouble?
Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change color of "Different target in translation memory" box

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »