Having installed Trados Studio SR2, I cannot launch trados getting an error message...
Thread poster: Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)
Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)
Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:30
English to Czech
+ ...
Aug 26, 2019

Dear all,
I have installed SR2 for Trados Studio 2019 today and, just after installation, I cannot open it and get an error message (as per below), which is a HORROR now as I am in the middle of translating a project... any ideas, please?
Many thanks
Best regards
Jitka

Pro uvedenou (nebo neutrální) jazykovou verzi nelze najít žádné vhodné prostředky. baseName: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Plugins.WorldServerTranslationProvider.plugin locationInfo: fileName:
... See more
Dear all,
I have installed SR2 for Trados Studio 2019 today and, just after installation, I cannot open it and get an error message (as per below), which is a HORROR now as I am in the middle of translating a project... any ideas, please?
Many thanks
Best regards
Jitka

Pro uvedenou (nebo neutrální) jazykovou verzi nelze najít žádné vhodné prostředky. baseName: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Plugins.WorldServerTranslationProvider.plugin locationInfo: fileName: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Plugins.WorldServerTranslationProvider.plugin.resources
Collapse

Victor Muruet
Victor Muruet  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:30
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
in your control panel - install/uninstall programs programs - right click and select fix program Aug 26, 2019

Hi Jitka

I have a similar problem. I think the way I went around it after searching for an answer was in your control panel - install/uninstall programs - right click and select (I think is fix program or something like that). Trados 2019 came back up for me. I hope it works for you.

Best,

Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)

Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)
Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:30
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SOLUTION! Aug 27, 2019

Dear Victor, you are a STAR! Thank you very much! You have helped me a lot and made my day! Indeed, I used the Uninstall or repair function in the Control panel / Programmes.
Once again, many many thanks!
All the best
Jitka

Victor Muruet wrote:

Hi Jitka

I have a similar problem. I think the way I went around it after searching for an answer was in your control panel - install/uninstall programs - right click and select (I think is fix program or something like that). Trados 2019 came back up for me. I hope it works for you.

Best,

Victor Muruet
Victor Muruet  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:30
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Happy to help Sep 30, 2019

Sorry I just saw your reply. I am glad you were able to solve your problem.

Your new friend,

Victor

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having installed Trados Studio SR2, I cannot launch trados getting an error message...

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »