Annett Roessner
Annett Roessner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 13:54
Member (2017)
English to German
Oct 10, 2019

Hello,

I have had issues with the Transit package handler in Studio 2019.

I have been using it for over a year and the last few times I was unable to open the file after successfully creating the project in Studio.
In the file view the file shows ‘n/a’ under the word count and ‘unknown’ under filetype.
Has anybody else got the same issue or any idea what’s going on? I can still open older projects but not new ones.

Many thanks
... See more
Hello,

I have had issues with the Transit package handler in Studio 2019.

I have been using it for over a year and the last few times I was unable to open the file after successfully creating the project in Studio.
In the file view the file shows ‘n/a’ under the word count and ‘unknown’ under filetype.
Has anybody else got the same issue or any idea what’s going on? I can still open older projects but not new ones.

Many thanks

Best regards,

Annett
Collapse

Annett Roessner
Annett Roessner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 13:54
Member (2017)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
It gets even more strange ... Oct 10, 2019

I actually tried to open the file Studio created from the Transit package outside of Studio and my PC asked me if I want to translate the file in Studio, which I agreed to.

It actually opened the file in Studio but I have the source text in the target text columns.

When I open the file in Transit all is ok but not in Studio.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Package Handler no longer working in Studio 2019

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »