I have an issue with GroupShare - Studio 2021 (ONLINE)
מפרסם התגובה: Melisa Fernández Rosso

Melisa Fernández Rosso  Identity Verified
ארגנטינה
Local time: 20:53
מאנגלית לספרדית
+ ...
Feb 18

I work perfectly online with Trados Studio 2021, but when I finish translating the file in Groupshare and I want to deliver the file, I cannot click on "CHECK OUT" (LISTO PARA ENTREGAR in Spanish) because this option is not available, and I don't know why.
In other versions of Trados Studio the option in Spanish was PROTEGER (to deliver the file) and DESPROTEGER (to open the file in Groupshare).
I will appreciate any help or clue to solve this matter.

Natalie  Identity Verified
פולין
Local time: 00:53
חבר (2002)
מאנגלית לרוסית
+ ...

מנהל פורום זה
SITE LOCALIZER
When you finish your work... Feb 18

...you need to click "Check in", not "Check out".

ארגנטינה
מאנגלית לספרדית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not available Feb 18

I use the Cat tool in Spanish. I mean, I cannot click on CHECK IN (LISTO PARA ENTREGAR in Spanish) because the option is blocked and I don't know why. Thank you

Natalie  Identity Verified
פולין
Local time: 00:53
חבר (2002)
מאנגלית לרוסית
+ ...

מנהל פורום זה
SITE LOCALIZER
But Feb 18

you can simply send the ready sdlxliff to the PM and explain that you have these difficulties.

ארגנטינה
מאנגלית לספרדית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not a solution Feb 18

I already did that. The problem is that is not just one project, but constant work, and I should not be bound to work outside GroupShare. There must be a solution, but on https://gateway.sdl.com/ I could not find it.

expressisverbis
פורטוגל
Local time: 23:53
חבר (2015)
מאנגלית לפורטוגזית
+ ...
Sometimes this works... Feb 18

Have you tried to perform one of the following batch tasks before "Check out" the file/package?
Wordcount, Translation Count, Analyze Files, or Wordcount.

Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
הפדרציה הרוסית
Local time: 02:53
מאנגלית לרוסית
Try to check out Feb 18

If you cannot check in, try to check out again.
Go to File view, make sure that 'File assignment layout' is selected, and see what is there in the 'Checked Out To' column. If there is '(none)', it means that you opened the file without checking it out.
See more
If you cannot check in, try to check out again.
Go to File view, make sure that 'File assignment layout' is selected, and see what is there in the 'Checked Out To' column. If there is '(none)', it means that you opened the file without checking it out.

If there is a tick sign in the 'Name' column against your file and you can see your name in the 'Checked Out To' column, also try to change the phase by clicking the 'Change Phase' option and selecting the 'Review' item from the drop-down list.

[Edited at 2021-02-18 18:02 GMT]
Collapse

Melisa Fernández Rosso

ארגנטינה
מאנגלית לספרדית
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Check in/Check out Feb 18

Thank you both!
I think that Stepan is right: may be I have never clicked on "Check out". I have the app in Spanish, and it has changed a lot in the last versions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I have an issue with GroupShare - Studio 2021 (ONLINE)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • חיפוש מונח
  • עבודות
  • פורומים
  • Multiple search