Thread poster: Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:28
German to French
+ ...
Apr 19, 2019

Hello, I use Dragon Home (from Nuance) since years and the editor informs me that I have now to get the new version 15 which doesn't allow me to reuse my former user profil, so it'll become very fastidious! Do you have another solution/software for speech recognition with Trados 2019, or do you think Dragon is the good one? Thanks all in advance!

B D Finch
B D Finch  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
It shouldn't be a problem Apr 19, 2019

I've been using Dragon 15 for some time now, so I don't remember the transition in detail. However, I do remember finding that it was considerably more accurate than previous version I had been using and didn't take long to train. Of course, you might find that you need to reregister specific terminology.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Plain sailing here Apr 21, 2019

I've been using Dragon 13.0 for ... quite a few years and have reinstalled it on my different PCs and laptops a few times without much hassle.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

nuance dragon speech recognition

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »