Web page translation - wrong file?
Thread poster: Lauren Higgins
Lauren Higgins
Lauren Higgins
United States
Local time: 06:18
Chinese to English
Jun 4, 2020

I recently completed a translation of an html file in Studio 2019. However, when I open it in my browser, the other files (images) on the page are absent, replaced by gray blocks. I think that when I started this project, I should have selected the folder of all the files in this web page instead of just the html file as the document to be translated, so that the web page would display intact at the end. Is this correct? If so, what can I do to fix it, short of translating the entire page again ... See more
I recently completed a translation of an html file in Studio 2019. However, when I open it in my browser, the other files (images) on the page are absent, replaced by gray blocks. I think that when I started this project, I should have selected the folder of all the files in this web page instead of just the html file as the document to be translated, so that the web page would display intact at the end. Is this correct? If so, what can I do to fix it, short of translating the entire page again (the right way this time)?Collapse

Ruth Wiedekind
Ruth Wiedekind  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:18
Spanish to German
+ ...
Similar issue? Jun 5, 2020

Could the following deal with a similar issue:
https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/343816-target_is_saved_in_source_language_in_ms_word.html

Aline Amorim

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Web page translation - wrong file?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »