Robert Rutledge
Robert Rutledge  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:09
Member (2021)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 19, 2020

Hello! I am an intern using SDL Trados through a license server. There are two other interns and only two seats total on the server. I have confirmed that only one of my fellow interns is logged into Trados, yet it is telling me that there are no empty seats. Is there a way to force-open seats?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:09
English to Russian
Ask it at SDL community Aug 19, 2020

To avoid fortunetelling (about third parties probably using your license deliberately or otherwise) you should post your question at https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/licensing

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Force-open seats on license server

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »