Nesrine Echroudi
Nesrine Echroudi
Tunisia
English to French
+ ...
Nov 11, 2020

Hi everybody,

I need your help with SDL Studio.
I finished a proofreading on Studio, and I need to export every file separately into its original format (Word, PDF,...). I want to finalize the proofreading by making sure the original format and mise en page is perfect.

Thank you for your help :*

Best regards,
Nesrine

Kristina Wolf
Kristina Wolf  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 06:28
Member (2004)
Spanish to German
+ ...
View target, save as target Nov 11, 2020

Hi Nesrine,

Did you receive a Studio package or Studio file from someone else?

If the package/file was setup using the original source file in the original format, then you should be able to view your files in the target format by either using the view target option or save as target option within Studio.

If this is not the case, then you might not be able to create a target version and just need to let your client know, that this is the case.

... See more
Hi Nesrine,

Did you receive a Studio package or Studio file from someone else?

If the package/file was setup using the original source file in the original format, then you should be able to view your files in the target format by either using the view target option or save as target option within Studio.

If this is not the case, then you might not be able to create a target version and just need to let your client know, that this is the case.

Kristina
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 22:28
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Nesrine Nov 11, 2020

perledelune wrote:
I finished a proofreading on Studio, and I need to export every file separately into its original format (Word, PDF,...).

1. In Trados, go to View > Projects. Then right-click the project (or the file) and select Batch Tasks > Generate Target Translations.

2. If the original format is PDF, then it may be that the file that Trados generates is an intermediary file, e.g. IDML, which isn't useful to you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Export a file from an SDL batch to check the original format

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »