Thread poster: sunflower200 (X)
sunflower200 (X)
sunflower200 (X)
Local time: 11:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 20, 2016

Hello, everyone:

I was wondering how a website could be translated.

So I found on the Internet that one method consists in saving the web page as a HTML extension and then using Trados to translate it.

But, which extension should I choose when saving the document? In fact, if I saved it as a Word document, it would not be displayed with the same features and in the same fashion as that of the web page, because only the text would be translated and picture
... See more
Hello, everyone:

I was wondering how a website could be translated.

So I found on the Internet that one method consists in saving the web page as a HTML extension and then using Trados to translate it.

But, which extension should I choose when saving the document? In fact, if I saved it as a Word document, it would not be displayed with the same features and in the same fashion as that of the web page, because only the text would be translated and pictured most probably in a HTML format.

Regards

Estela
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website Translation - Seeking Advice

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »